About This Item
We aim to show you accurate product information.
Champin Gn-932 Pool Cue, Gino Jump Break Cue,Black 2x2 Cue Case, Aim Trainer, Predator GloveChampin Gn-932 Pool Cue, Gino Jump Break Cue,Black 2x2 Cue Case, Aim Trainer, Predator Glove
After you purchase, you will receive the full set as listed below:
-GN932 pool cue (one cue and joint protector)
-Gator Jump and break cue
-Billiard glove, Pool case.
Joint: Special Steel 5/16x18
Tip: Standard with a high-quality Leather tip for maximum ball control
Special high-impact ferrule
Wood: 100% Grade-A Rock Maple
GN-932A Wrap: Irish wrap
• Champion Sport Co’s cues and shafts are made from 100% Grade-A Rock Maple
• Rock Maple with a high-gloss finish creates an armored coating, protecting from fading and chipping
• ST, Gator, and GN Series cues come standard with a high-quality Leather tip for maximum ball control
• 58 Inch Standard Pool Cues
• 100% Pure Rock Maple Shafts
• Gator and GN Series come with Premium Irish Leather Wrap
• Champion Gn Cues are inexpensive enough for experienced players to carry as a second cue or to give as gift to other pool players.
Champion Sport Co’s pool cues are reasonably priced, yet offer an unbeatable combination of playability and style. Our Champion GN Series is a brand new cue made by Champion Sport Co! It is training cue who want to improve their playing skill, with models coming with a Quick Relase joints. These classically-designed GN-Series cues are made with 100% Grade A Rock Maple which we turn and dry seven times to prevent warping, guaranteed to arrive at your home completely straight.
Forearm: Solid Maple With Hard Wood, 4 Prongs
Butt: Hardwood butt with synthetic wood cap
Joint: Uni-loc Quick release on the end of the shaft/quick-release for the butt
Ferrule: Fiber Ferrule
Tip: Phenolic Tip
Shaft: Hard Rock Maple Shaft
Warranty: Manufacturer's 3 Year Warranty
No Returns on chalked cues as it is considered used after being chalked.
Made in USA